Go straight to the gate! Get your tickets early for Saturday's First Hawaiian Bank/HHSAA Football State Championship triple header and experience the best high school football games of the year!
The Hawaii High School Athletic Association is teaming up with title sponsor First Hawaiian Bank, UH online ticketing service eTicketHawaii.com
and Aloha Stadium
to offer high school football supporters a number of convenient ways and new payment methods to get tickets for this Saturday's First Hawaiian Bank/HHSAA Football State Championship triple header at Aloha Stadium.
Beginning Monday, First Hawaiian Bank will be selling specially discounted $10 general admission tickets at all Oahu branches, in addition to the Lahaina and Kahana branches on Maui; and the Hilo, Waiakea, Kona and Kealakekua branches on the Big Island. First Hawaiian Bank is only offering specially discounted general admission tickets and accepts cash, personal checks, travelers checks, Visa and MasterCard during normal business hours, Monday through Friday this week while supplies last.
Senior and student tickets, in addition to regularly priced general admission tickets are also on sale beginning Monday at the Aloha Stadium
main box office during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and on game day from 1:00 p.m.
If high school football supporters cannot make it to these locations, eTicketHawaii.com
and Aloha Stadium's Charge-By-Phone (808-483-7123) offers football fans additional options to obtain tickets and avoid game-day box office lines. Both vendors accept Visa and MasterCard, and user fees apply.
“The HHSAA would like to thank First Hawaiian Bank for providing this convenient service to our high school football supporters,” said Chris Chun, executive director of the HHSAA. “We experience a high volume of game-day ticket purchases, so those that take advantage of this special offer will have the convenience of walking directly to the admission gates. Mahalo to First Hawaiian Bank for its long-standing support of Hawaii high school athletics.”
- 2:00 p.m. (Division II championship): Lahainaluna (home/makai) vs. Konawaena (visitor/mauka)
- 5:00 p.m. (Division I championship): Hilo (home/mauka) vs. Damien (visitor/makai)
- 8:00 p.m. (Division I-Open championship): Saint Louis (home/makai) vs. Kahuku (visitor/mauka)
- Discounted General Admission (FHB branches only) - $10.00
- General admission - $14.00
- Seniors (62+ w/ ID) - $6.00
- Students (grades K-12) - $6.00
Where to buy:
- First Hawaiian Bank (all Oahu branches and select Maui and Big Island branches - Lahaina, Kahana, Hilo, Waiakea, Kona, Kealakekua)
- Aloha Stadium main box office (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)
- Online at eTicketHawaii.com
- Aloha Stadium Charge-by-Phone (808) 483-7123.