FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Baden Renewed as Official Ball of the HHSAA
Hawaii High School Athletic Association to continue using Baden balls exclusively in postseason
RENTON, Wash. (Sept. 26, 2017) – Baden Sports and the Hawaii High School Athletic Association (HHSAA) today announced a multiyear agreement renewing Baden as the official ball provider of the HHSAA.
The renewal ensures Baden balls will continue to be used exclusively in all HHSAA postseason tournaments for baseball, basketball, football, softball, soccer, and volleyball during the 2017-18 school year and beyond.
“We’re honored and excited to earn another term as the official ball of the HHSAA,” said Michael Schindler, CEO of Baden Sports. “Our commitment to making the highest-quality game balls has never been stronger, and we’re looking forward to providing coaches and athletes throughout the state the very best we have to offer for years to come.”
The HHSAA has designated the following top-of-the line Baden game balls for exclusive use in the postseason. All have been approved by the National Federation of State High Schools (NFHS).
- Perfection® 3B-PPRO
- Pro-grade, premium leather cover with Performance Raised Seam™. Pro-grade, gray wool windings with a cushioned cork center.
- Perfection® Elite™ BX7E (Boys)
- Perfection® Elite™ BX6E (Girls)
- Advanced microfiber cover and symmetrical design for perfect balance. Patented Cushion Control Technology™ embeds thousands of tiny air cells in the carcass for a softer, truer bounce. Recessed Stealth Soft-Valve System™ makes for a nearly undetectable valve, improving consistency and feel.
- Perfection® F7000L QB1
- Reengineered leather for enhanced grip. Slightly raised seams for triggering maximum spin. Redesigned Sharkback Laces with tiny fins enhance control and allow more transfer of force into throws.
- Perfection® 2BSFPY
- Leather cover with a poly core center. Control Seam™ with red stitching.
- Perfection® Elite™ SX751
- Cover made from 32 hand-sewn microfiber panels. Cross Panel Lamination™ process improves balance and playability. Recessed Stealth Soft-Valve System™ for consistency and feel. Rainshield™ Technology prevents water absorption.
- Perfection® VX5EC-220
- Made from full-grain leather tanned for optimum touch and feel. Lightweight butyl bladder, blended cotton wrap for shape retention, and a recessed valve for superior balance and playability.
“Over the last four years, Baden has delivered quality products with outstanding service,” said Christopher Chun, Executive Director of the HHSAA. “The HHSAA is happy to continue our relationship with Baden, knowing that we are getting the best products and pricing for our member schools and its student-athletes.”
All of Baden’s game balls, as well as accessories, can be purchased through team dealers, or by contacting Baden’s sales representative for Hawaii, Todd Tice, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Baden SportsBaden Sports, an independent, family-owned company with headquarters in Renton, Wash., designs and manufactures high-quality athletic balls for players of all ages, skills, and abilities. Baden’s relentless innovation and commitment to quality has led industry-wide adoption of its technologies and led conferences, programs, and coaches at all levels to choose Baden as their official ball. For more information, visit www.badensports.com, or join the conversation on Facebook (BadenSports), Instagram (badensports), and Twitter (@BadenSports).
About HHSAAFounded in 1956, the Hawaii High School Athletic Association is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) educational athletic organization exclusively dedicated to serving 97 public and independent member high schools statewide, as they work cooperatively to support and promote athletics as part of the high school education program. As the umbrella organization of high school athletics, the HHSAA operates 44 state championships in 18 different sports, establishing consistent standards and rules for competition, in addition to providing professional development opportunities for coaches and athletic administrators. For more information, visit www.sportshigh.com.